Friday 11 November 2011

Outfit of the night!



 "Hi guys! 
So I thought I'd start the ball rolling with a little outfit I wore on a night out a while ago! Me and my flat mate just went to a little bar in Leeds called Rock Bar. We just fancied having a pretty chilled night out so didn't end up going to any nightclubs afterwards - which is pretty rare for us! But it ended up being a nice night anyway!"



Camisole Top: ASOS
Shorts: H&M
Necklace: Claire's Accessories
Belt: Came with a playsuit from Topshop
Shoes: Black wedges from Office (not shown in picture)


7 comments:

  1. so pretty! Love your necklace. welcome to blog world, i lok forward to reading more! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks gorgeous blonde!I love your shorts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the top and the necklace... actually, I just love the entire outfit. :') xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely lovely top! and your hair's so nice! welcome to the blogging world too! :) X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking Fab Sal! So glad you're blogging! xxx

    ReplyDelete