Sunday 13 November 2011

Lovely Leopard Print

Left to Right: Sara, Kelly, Alice, Sally

Hi everyone!

A few weeks ago I went out in Leeds for my friend Kellys 20th birthday! We all got ready and had a few cheeky pre-drinks at my flat in Headingly we took a LOT of pictures so I will only post a few of the best ones on here! We planned to go to a nightclub called Mission but there wasn't a very good atmosphere in there so we left! (even though we had payed £12.50 to get in!!) So we went to a few bars on Call Lane - my favourite area in Leeds to go out on a night! And ended up in Rock Bar (again!) and stayed there until it closed!

Anyway more about my outfit! I decided to wear my satin leopard print dress, which is one of my old faithfuls! I have had it for about a year now and still wear it all the time! I wore it with a brown plaited leather belt and some gold sandals (this was over the red hot weekend in October - I'm not that crazy!) I also wore the necklace featured in my previous post! As for my makeup, I kept it fairly simple - just a gold and black smokey look on my eyes and some nude coloured lipstick. I kept my hair straight for this look because the dress has quite a busy pattern and ruffles on the front so I thought it may have been a little OTT if i curled my hair too!

I hope you like the look and have enjoyed reading this post!





Dress: Topshop
Belt: Topshop
Necklace: Claire's Accessories
Eye-shadow Pallette: Naked by Urban Decay
Lipstick: Creme D'Nude by MAC



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress chick. I think out of all the people I know, you pull off leopard print the best!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the dress!

    Natalie x
    www.itsagirlsworldx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete